Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Words of women

Some of us may not have agreed with her lifestyle however, some of her words are worth repeating...Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis (1929-1994) said:

"If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much."

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all."

"I want to live my life, not record it."

OK - that's it! I'm really doing my best to enlarge my children's world with books but I now need to screen the books so I'm sure that they are taking away the right stuff...more reading for me I guess.

Do you have any tips and/or similar quotes you'd like to share? Please share them by visiting http://www.sapphire-and-beryl.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay put...not out

When this common quote: "Go where you're celebrated not tolerated" crossed my mind, the first 2 words in the title "resp...