2. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. ~ Colin Powell
3. Success doesn't make you and failure doesn't break you. ~ Zig Ziglar
5. Failure is success if we learn from it. ~ Malcom S. Forbes
6. Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. ~ Abraham Lincoln
7. Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street. ~ Zig Ziglar
8. Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. ~ Dale Carnegie
9. Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. ~ Truman Capote
10. Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement. ~ C.S. Lewis
11. Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure. ~ George E. Woodberry
12. There are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them. ~ Tom Krause
13. Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. ~ Henry Ford
14. Remember the two benefits of failure. First, if you do fail, you learn what doesn't work; and second, the failure gives you the opportunity to try a new approach. ~ Roger Von Oech
I have one question for you:
I'm sure there are many more facts about failure, one more that I found extremely interesting was the flip side - according to John Ortberg (author of: If you want to walk on water, you have to get out of the boat) -"Sometimes people are even more frightened of succeeding than they are of failing."
The bottom line is:
Fear of anything or anyone except the reverential fear of God is bad for your life.