Friday, November 12, 2010

The tussle

Something dropped in my heart last night...
...I was up late thinking and praying about it...
...I kept asking for a word to be sure it was the Lord

This morning while putting Faith quotes together...the Lord gave me a direct word for me. "When God calls you to do something, he enables you to do it.
 ~ Robert Schuller
Look at it again tell me if you see the word "faith" anywhere...obviously, God predestined that it would be tucked in with Faith quotes so I'd find it today
- talk about a word in due season.
Can't say the tussle is over - you know we always have the 5 Ws & 1 H -
Who? What? Where? Why (me)? When? How?
Irrespective of the answers to those questions and whether or not I accept them, it's clear and I know I have some more (challenging) work ahead of me - please pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay put...not out

When this common quote: "Go where you're celebrated not tolerated" crossed my mind, the first 2 words in the title "resp...