Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Moving on...

We spent last month talking about "Matters of the Heart" - I can only imagine how much of a lifestyle change (or even overhaul) some of us will require...including me.

In focussing on how best to start my journey into this "new lifestyle," God sent an American preacher to me (via TV) to put it in perspective. He said:
"Change ain't change until you change."

So wishing, dreaming, hoping, planning and even praying about how to change and live more healthy lives will do us no good until we actually implement the changes we need to. I realize that we are all at different stages in this "HealthWatch" walk but we need to keep walking and progress from whichever stage we're at now.

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~ Maria Robinson

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay put...not out

When this common quote: "Go where you're celebrated not tolerated" crossed my mind, the first 2 words in the title "resp...