Friday, November 20, 2009

Have I ever told you...

...how awesome God is? 


Well, He is...


Our God is an awesome God
He reigns over heaven and earth
With wisdom, pow'r and might
Our God is an awesome God


Now that's a song I recommend you learn and sing often if you don't already do so. You know, the Bible recommends that we make a melody in our hearts (Ephesians 5:19)…I also like to sing out too…amongst other things :)
Before I go off on a tangent, let me tell you what happened yesterday...

Yesterday, I noticed that the "Partners in Progress" section of the blog was not showing up properly. I tried a few things to fix it...and they didn't work. Well, I started to worry then converted it into a prayer: "Lord, please fix this blog".

This morning, I just wanted to see how we were doing "comments"-wise and then noticed that God had fixed the blog - while I slept.

Yes: Just ASK!!!

Have a bountiful weekend...making your requests known with thanksgiving and song.

2 comments:

  1. And "while I was yet speaking"...He answered another prayer. Praying indeed Pays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yet again...I made my petitions known with thanksgiving and He's given me even more reason to give thanks...God is good to me & mine.

    ReplyDelete

Stay put...not out

When this common quote: "Go where you're celebrated not tolerated" crossed my mind, the first 2 words in the title "resp...