Saturday, February 9, 2013

4 4 U


It’s great when you see/hear someone beautifully encapsulate all/what you are doing. When I was led to start blogging 3 years ago, I wondered what the benefit would be… With each piece, my prayer has been that at least one person is blessed by it – even if it’s me. At times my hands (and sometimes heart) have grown weary. I’m re-energized by that fact that even the 40th President of the USA realized that: “We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.” Indeed, sometimes I feel like a woman on a mission to ONE...You.

This post on the 40th day of the year has 4 short messages just 4 U (purple font, mine):

God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with him.
~ Jim Elliot
Here are 4 verses to reinforce that
Ps 84: 11 (New Life Version)
For the Lord God is a sun and a safe-covering. The Lord gives favor and honor. He holds back nothing good from those who walk in the way that is right. O Lord of all, how happy is the man who trusts in You!

Ps 103:5 (Amplified) 
Who satisfies your mouth [your necessity and desire at your personal age and situation] with good so that your youth, renewed, is like the eagle’s [strong, overcoming, soaring]!

Ps 107:9 (NIV)
For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Ps 145:16 (NLT)
When you open your hand, you satisfy the hunger and thirst of every living thing.

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go;
they merely determine where you start.
~Nido Qubein
Acknowledging where you are is the best place to start…and measure your progress from there. By the end of the year, I "see" you declaring "See how far the Lord has brought me!"

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
~ Audrey Hepburn
This quote reminds me of one of my children’s teacher who encouraged them to stop saying: “I can’t” & convert it to “I can try.” Try it & see what a difference it'll make in your life... Remember, with God nothing shall be impossible (Luke 1:37)

Believe you can and you're halfway there.
~ Theodore Roosevelt
What you believe and perceive you will receive once you persist in the direction of your vision…we can do all things through Christ Who strengthens us (Phil 4:13). With 40 days gone, you have 325 days to go and grow into all God has planned...yes - just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay put...not out

When this common quote: "Go where you're celebrated not tolerated" crossed my mind, the first 2 words in the title "resp...