Monday, February 14, 2011

Fruit-tooth

Yes...you guessed right. Posting this today is totally deliberate.
I know that for those of you who believe in and celebrate St Valentine's day, some of you will be expecting, giving or even partaking in a box of chocolates and other sweets.

You can start a new and healthier tradition...
Develop a Fruit-tooth!
You've gotta love fruits - they are sweet and healthy at the same time - what beats that?
Do you remember the old saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away"?
Whoever came up with that must have finally realized why God said: "See, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the land and every tree with seed in its fruit; you shall have them for food."(Gen 1:29 - Amplified)
The more I think about it, I see the linkage between it and God's command for us to
"Be fruitful" 
- He expects us to be full of fruit. Did you just smile? So did I when it crossed my mind.
Talking literally it's definitely a better option than to be "sugar-full"
- we know what happens to such people...and don't want it to happen to any of us.
Did you just say: "No thank you" like I did? Or was it "God forbid" you said?
I second both - for you and for me...
So let's do something that will truly benefit us and others.
Becoming a fruit-tooth will really be a blessing for not just you -
your family, friends and even purse will be blessed that you don't need to visit your dentist or other doctors as much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay put...not out

When this common quote: "Go where you're celebrated not tolerated" crossed my mind, the first 2 words in the title "resp...