Saturday, April 16, 2011

What do you find at the end of everything?

Answer: "The letter "g"?" Was that obvious? Maybe so - but not to me. When I read this on the plane, it sure got me thinking - and of course now sharing. So join me as we take this riddle a step further...

Indeed, the letter "g" is found at the end of everything and beyond that
God is found at the end of everything
and it's not because the word "God" starts with the letter "g" - I'll explain... 

God is not only at the beginning of "get ready" & "go", He's also at the end of everything.
Afterall, He is the Beginning and the End*

With any and every challenge or impossibility, you face remember that -
with God all things are possible.** 
There you go, He's at the Beginning and End of those impossibilities because "we can do all things through Christ Who strengthens us"*** and "can do nothing without Him"***

Finally, at the end of "every everything", we all meet God because if is "appointed once for men to die and after that judgement"***** So whenever our lives end, after all we have achieved or not achieved we "find" God.

That riddle sure got me thinking...and giving me more motivation to make sure that God is in everything I do because at the end of everything...including life, I will be better off once I see God...
...and remain with Him for eternity.

Food for thought: Who do you find at the end of everything that you do (& accomplish)?

References:
* Rev 22: 13 - I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. (NIV)
** Matt 19:26 - Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” (NIV)
*** Phil 4:13 - For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. (NLT)
**** John 15:5 - I am the vine, and you are the branches. If you stay joined to me, and I stay joined to you, then you will produce lots of fruit. But you cannot do anything without me. (CEV)
***** Heb 9:27 - ...it is appointed for [all] men once to die, and after that the [certain] judgment (AMP)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay put...not out

When this common quote: "Go where you're celebrated not tolerated" crossed my mind, the first 2 words in the title "resp...