Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Don't smile for me...



...smile for yourself.


Ok let me explain where I'm coming from so I don't sound rude as that's not my intention. I love smiling...not sure why but know it's definitely a quality I got from my mum...and have passed on too. I was just curious about what others have said about smiling - not laughing which I've written about.* I found seven interesting quotes including one I'd shared before**





BTW, I'm sharing these on a special day for one person who I appreciate & celebrate; one person who has and continues to give me a reason - actually many reasons - to smile: My One & Only...


References:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay put...not out

When this common quote: "Go where you're celebrated not tolerated" crossed my mind, the first 2 words in the title "resp...