Thursday, July 5, 2012

Eating fruit...

I got this email a while ago & I don't know who the author is but I checked on some of the information there and took out the parts that were not true/proven - in case this looks different from the "original" version if you ever received it. It's long and informative so I'll break it up into "chewable" sizes....(comments in green, italics & pictures, mine)

We all think eating fruits means just buying fruits, cutting it and just popping it into our mouths. It's not as easy as you think. It's important to know how and when to eat. What is the correct way of eating fruits?

It means not eating fruits after your meals! Fruits should be eaten on an empty stomach. (I didn't know that - did you?) If you eat fruit like that, it will play a major role to detoxify your system, supplying you with a great deal of energy for weight loss and other life activities. (Now that was made me keep reading...hope you will too).

Fruit is the most important food. Let's say you eat two slices of bread and then a slice of fruit. The slice of fruit is ready to go straight through the stomach into the intestines, but it is prevented from doing so.

So please eat your fruits on an empty stomach or before your meals! You have heard people complaining - every time I eat watermelon I burp, when I eat durian my stomach bloats up, when I eat a banana I feel like running to the toilet etc - actually all this will not arise if you eat the fruit on an empty stomach. The fruit mixes with the putrefying other food and produces gas and hence you will bloat!

If you have mastered the correct way of eating fruits, you have the secret of beauty, longevity, health, energy, happiness and normal weight.

In subsequent posts, we'll discuss some of those fruits...and with time, we may discuss some more - just as we had done in the past*...a lot more to know.


*For previous posts, see:
http://sapphire-and-beryl.blogspot.ca/2011/02/fruit-tooth.html
http://sapphire-and-beryl.blogspot.ca/2011/02/fun-facts.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay put...not out

When this common quote: "Go where you're celebrated not tolerated" crossed my mind, the first 2 words in the title "resp...