Friday, June 7, 2013

1, 2, 3...fly

Life is always in flux. Sometimes I wish I could make time stop & I know I can't. So I turn my attention to how I can keep pace with all that's happening around me. Stopping or stepping away from the process of progression is not a solution. As someone once said: "Change is the new norm." (author unknown)

There is so much we can learn from the butterfly.

The 1st thing is to realize that until you are ready to change - especially in your mind (& actions), nothing around you may change. We must always realize that we have the choice. It's been said that (note this is my paraphrase):
"You may not be able to change things that happen but you can change your attitude and response to them."

The 2nd thing is: the end of something is not the END. Even when it involves death, though really painful, it is always also the beginning of a new phase of life.

Life is a progressive cycle. When something comes to an "end" be positive, embrace the beginning of a new experience rather expend valuable energy, emotions and time moaning about the end.

Be like the butterfly, who goes: 1, 2, 3...fly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay put...not out

When this common quote: "Go where you're celebrated not tolerated" crossed my mind, the first 2 words in the title "resp...