Monday, March 15, 2010

Do you know the right vitamin for you?

Have you ever wondered what vitamins are right for you? I'm not a medical person but I'd be glad to recommend and share the best medicine with you - laughter.

Talking about Vitamins, last week my children were asking for the nice tasting Vitamin C. When I asked for one tablet, one of them said "Vitamin C is for children". Huh? My husband and I wondered where that came from.

Very shortly we got some more clarification when our younger son said: "You should take Vitamin E - it is for Elders - and leave the Vitamin C for us". Now that had us almost on the floor- rolling in laughter...especially as we won't consider ourselves to be "Elders" yet - in a few years for sure.

FYI: we had both bottles of vitamins on the table. It's really interesting how children put things together...and of course how much they can make you laugh.

Do you really know that laughter is the best medicine? Well, look at http://www.umm.edu/features/laughter.htm and see if you agreee.
Bottom line: Laugh a lot to live long...and take other vitamins not just Vitamin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay put...not out

When this common quote: "Go where you're celebrated not tolerated" crossed my mind, the first 2 words in the title "resp...