Saturday, February 7, 2015

Queen A

Within the first week of this year, actually on the 7th day of the year, I had an interesting flash. No, it wasn’t a hot flash, I’m too young and possibly too “cool” to have those J. As I was saying, I decided that I will start calling myself “Queen A.”  As I pondered on it for a few more minutes, this verse popped in my head: “Where the word of the king is, there is power.”* Then I added,
“Where the word of a Queen is, there is wisdom”
based on Proverbs 31:26.

Now, I may be the only one who calls me “Queen A” or “QA” but I sure don’t want to be the only woman, sorry, only Queen who speaks with wisdom.

Proverbs 31:26 says,
When she speaks, her words are wise,
and kindness is the rule for everything she says. 
(The Living Bible)
 
Note that it doesn’t say, “If she speaks” because speaking or talking is a given for all women (even a gifting for some) – yes, Queens included. 

This year, please promote yourself…and it’s more than calling yourself and/ or asking others to call you “Queen.” Your promotion must be evident in the words you speak – the where, when, what, why and how of all of our words matter - and should improve matters in our spheres of influence. After all, we are Queens... May God help us bring Him glory by our words.

Sincerely yours
(from my heart, hand and mouth)

Queen A


Reference:
*Ecclesiastes 8:4 - Where the word of a king is, there is power; (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay put...not out

When this common quote: "Go where you're celebrated not tolerated" crossed my mind, the first 2 words in the title "resp...