Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pressures of life

I found a few tips on how to deal with life's pressures that I couldn't keep to myself:

"When we think of life's complexities, it's pressures and it's disarray, we find that the best investment is to take the time to pray!"
~ Gillis Triplett

“Unless we rely on God's power within us, we will yield to the pressures around us.” ~ Unknown

My fave is: "You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy, at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore."* (Ps 16:11)

When you put all three together, you'll realize that praying for and receiving God's power can only happen in His presence where there are pleasures - not pressures - forevermore.

The best tip for dealing with the pressures of life is: “Live in His presence!”

Reference:
* Amplified

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay put...not out

When this common quote: "Go where you're celebrated not tolerated" crossed my mind, the first 2 words in the title "resp...