Friday, August 16, 2013

Faith facts

A few days ago, I shared a piece on Faith*. I'm sure you know that Hebrews 11:6 is unequivocal about the relationship between Faith, God and us; it says:

"Without faith no one can please God. Whoever comes to God must believe that he is real and that he rewards those who sincerely try to find him." (Easy-to-Read Version)

I just heard and then found a couple other definitions that resonate with me:

Faith is not putting God to work, it is putting God's word to work. ~ Bishop David Oyedepo

Faith is not a dormant force...it's a dominant force.
~ Bishop David Oyedepo
 
The only way you can successfully walk on water is to have faith in Him Who has asked you to
"Come..."
...It's my prayer that we all grow and go in faith. AMEN
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay put...not out

When this common quote: "Go where you're celebrated not tolerated" crossed my mind, the first 2 words in the title "resp...