Thursday, May 26, 2016

Reality Check

Parenting...cannot be outsourced

To disciple your children, you need to discipline them

Proverbs 13:24 - A refusal to correct is a refusal to love;
    love your children by disciplining them. (MSG)

Proverbs 19: 18 - Discipline your children while you still have the chance;
    indulging them destroys them. (MSG)

Proverbs 22:15 - Young people are prone to foolishness and fads;
    the cure comes through tough-minded discipline. (MSG)

Proverbs 29:15 - Wise discipline imparts wisdom;
    spoiled adolescents embarrass their parents. (MSG)

Proverbs 29:17 - Discipline your children; you’ll be glad you did -
    they’ll turn out delightful to live with. (MSG)

As we celebrate Children's Day on May 27th in Nigeria,
I pray that your children will celebrate you for how you parented them...


P.S. Many thanks to my friend and fellow mother (@amareno4him)
- she shared this picture with me and I expanded on it.
I recommend you follow her...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay put...not out

When this common quote: "Go where you're celebrated not tolerated" crossed my mind, the first 2 words in the title "resp...